We’re The Right Ones For The Job
Backed by Over 25 Years of Experience
Certified & Insured to Get the Job Done
Free & Detailed Quotes Provided
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable, fast and on time
Tree Service Sacramento’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. David was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Certified Roseville Tree Service Experts
Serving Roseville & Sacramento County with Over 25 Years of Combined Experience
George Salinas Tree Service Roseville is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Roseville and Sacramento County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
How Can We Enhance Your Property
George Salinas Tree Service in Roseville. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
Your Certified Tree Experts!
Dedicated to Providing Our Customers with Exceptional Services
A Certified Arborist in Roseville is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist Roseville for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Roseville Methods
We always use the SAFEST tree removal Roseville methods for your property’s safety, to ensure efficiency, and to promote safety! We strive to save every tree we can, but sometimes tree removal is necessary.
Expert Tree Service Business
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Roseville, CA. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
We provide professional and affordable tree care company for our clients. We’d love the opportunity to work with you and show why our exceptional service sets us apart from the rest.
George Salinas Roseville Tree Service
We make it easier for Roseville, Sacramento residents to access high-quality tree service Roseville services. Our tree service in Roseville has been turning unsafe trees into safe, beautiful, functional, and healthy trees. Our tree care team works with Roseville property owners to come up with viable solutions for various issues which affect trees.
We are ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified. The arborists who work with us have already received certification from ISA. Apart from the certification, the arborists have years of experience handling disease and pest-related issues in Roseville. You can trust them to come up with a viable solution.
A good team without the right tree service equipment may not achieve the Roseville tree owner’s goals. This is why we have already invested in the best tree services.
Why You Should Work with Professional Tree Service in Roseville Providers
If you have been searching for tree service Roseville provider, look no further! Through professional tree care, we ensure that Roseville residents have aesthetically appealing, safe, and healthy trees on their properties. Our team is made up of highly motivated professionals who are passionate about adding value to both residential and commercial properties by offering the best tree service in Roseville.
On our team, we have experienced and ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborists who can handle all types of tree care needs. For years, our arborists have been helping with emergency tree services, tree removals, pruning, trimming, tree planting, and more.
While it easy to assume that handling the tree services yourself will save you money, you may find yourself spending much more than you would have spent on the tree care services. If you sustain serious injuries – say, from falling when trimming a tree – you may spend a lot of money on treatment procedures. If you damage your home during tree care, the repairs may cost you thousands of dollars. if you destroy your tree irreparably, its removal and replacement will be more expensive than the tree care services.
For 38 years, Roseville has been a designated Tree City USA. It is a part of the 3,400 communities in the country with an elite designation that recognizes the efforts in maintaining urban canopy. The city has active programs for growing and maintaining trees, which are important for beautification, energy savings, and air purification, among other benefits.
Roseville is in Hardiness Zone 9b. Summers are hot while winters are rainy. Throughout the year, the temperature ranges from 39 to 96 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 21 inches of rain, zero snow, and 247 sunny days a year. The city has a hot-summer Mediterranean climate, which is ideal for growing the following trees:
- Japanese Maple: This tree has a refined habit, reaching a height and width of up to 25 feet. Its leaves turn to purple, yellow, red, or orange in the fall, which makes it a stunning addition to any yard. It can thrive whether in full sun or partial shade. As for the soil requirements, it should be slightly acidic, moist, and well-draining.
- Chinese Fringe: With its showy and fragrant flowers, this is one of the best trees to grow in Roseville. It grows at an average height of 10 to 20 feet, so this is an excellent choice even for small landscapes. This also means that you can grow it even under power lines without any problem.
- Western Redbud: It grows vibrant pink flowers in the spring, adding a distinct character to any garden. The small size is also a plus, especially if you have limited space to spare for a lovely tree. Best of all, it isn’t too demanding when it comes to its care and maintenance requirements.
- Wireless Zelkova: Growing at a height of 25 feet and a width of 35 feet, this tree has a low profile and broad branches. It has brilliant scarlet foliage in the fall, making it a dramatic addition to Roseville landscapes. Choose a location with six to eight hours of full sun daily. It can tolerate a wide array of soil conditions.
If you are looking for parks and open spaces with trees in Roseville, below are some of the top places to check out:
- Maidu Regional Park: At 152 acres, this is home to several attractions, such as the Maidu Community Center, Veteran’s Memorial Rose Garden, and Maidu Branch Library. You will also find plenty of massive trees, including oaks.
- Olympus Park: This neighborhood park is a popular spot for children and families. It has shade trees, a playground, a practice soccer field, and picnic areas.
As a designated Tree City USA, Roseville has a Tree Board and tree ordinances. It also has active programs for improving its urban forest. A good example of this is the Shade Tree Program, which rewards residents with rebates for every approved shade tree that they plant within their property. Different organizations spearhead initiatives for volunteer tree planting in the city, such as the Roseville Urban Forest Foundation.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Roseville Professional
Tree care services – for example, pruning and trimming – are not as simple as they often appear. Without the right tree care gear and experience, trimming or pruning a tree can easily result in permanent injuries. Additionally, the falling branches and limbs can destroy your home. Also, if you cut the wrong branches, you may end up damaging your tree irreparably.
Roseville residents work with professional tree service in Roseville providers because of the following reasons:
- Knowledge – Professional arborists are familiar with the treatment procedures that work for different tree diseases and pests. Their tree services guarantee a healthy tree.
- Experience – Tree service providers work for years in the same field – this equips them with experience on a wide range of tree problems and how they can be fixed. For example, when trimming a tree, experienced tree care providers will know the branches to remove and the ones to leave on the tree.
- Equipment – Professionals will have all the necessary tree care gear. Additionally, they will know how to handle the tools – this means that they can solve even the most complicated tree problems.
Professional Roseville Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Roseville are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Roseville Tree Services
1Roseville Tree Removal
Generally recommended as the last solution, tree removal Roseville becomes necessary when it is impossible to save a tree. It is also a perfect solution for when your tree features a possibility of turning into a safety risk.
We are capable of handling both big and small tree removals. Since we have the necessary tree removal gear and experience, we can remove any tree in Roseville easily and quickly, without damaging your house or any utilities.
We are not limited to offering the tree services outlined above – in fact, we can offer any tree care related service. Once you contact us, we will send a professional tree service provider to analyze your trees. Then, we will offer you a solution that fixes the tree problem as quickly as possible.
2Roseville Tree Pruning
To ensure that trees in Roseville are healthy, appealing, and functional, our team of arborists offers the following tree services:
- Planting – In addition to recommending the best tree species for different locations, our arborists help Roseville residents with the planting process.
- Health care – After investigating the diseased or pest-infested trees, our team of arborists recommends corrective measures capable of helping the tree regain its health as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Working with our tree pruning Roseville team, our arborists eliminate the possibility of tree damage by ensuring that only the right branches are removed.
- Hazard assessment – By conducting a hazard assessment, our team of arborists helps homeowners take care of unstable trees before they turn into safety risks.
- Tree protection plans – If you are considering construction activities near a tree, our arborists will help you come up with an ideal way to protect the tree.
3Roseville Tree Trimming
Whether your trees are in a location featuring limited accessibility or they are just next to power lines, our professional tree care team can handle the pruning. To eliminate the possibility of property damage, we rope the branches down slowly when the trees are next to important structures.
Some of the reasons Roseville residents invite our tree pruning team to their homes include:
- To improve the tree health
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Suppress or stimulate tree growth
Through their tree service experience and knowledge of tree biology, our team will be able to figure out which branches should be removed from a tree. Working with us reduces the chances of tree damage to zero.
4Roseville Emergency Tree Removal
Our tree trimming Roseville team of professional tree trimmers works with property owners to ensure they achieve the appearance they want on each tree. We are always willing to implement the homeowner’s suggestions. We leave your property once you are 100% satisfied.
For every Roseville tree trimming project we handle, property owners enjoy the following benefits:
- Opened-up property
- Better view
- Improved aesthetic appeal
- Better air circulation on the trees
- Improved sunlight access
Natural disasters can transform a previously healthy tree into a safety hazard. For example, if a tree gets struck by lightning, it can become unstable to the point that it may fall on your property or even across a busy road. The best way to deal with such a tree is to remove it as soon as possible – this helps you avoid possible injuries and property damage.
Our emergency Roseville tree removal services team works beyond the normal working hours to ensure every Roseville resident is safe. If a storm has turned your tree into a safety hazard, all you have to do is contact us. We will arrive at the location in record time and remove the tree.