#1 Tree Service North Highlands & Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Sacramento County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified North Highlands Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Sacramento’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Gabriel M. – Sacramento, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. David was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Sherry S. – Rocklin, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Courtney B. – Sacramento, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care North HighlandsTree Service
If you have been searching for tree service North Highlands provider, look no further! Through professional tree care, we ensure that North Highlands residents have aesthetically appealing, safe, and healthy trees on their properties. Our team is made up of highly motivated professionals who are passionate about adding value to both residential and commercial properties by offering the best tree service in North Highlands.
On our team, we have experienced and ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborists who can handle all types of tree care needs. For years, our arborists have been helping with emergency tree services, tree removals, pruning, trimming, tree planting, and more.
While it easy to assume that handling the tree services yourself will save you money, you may find yourself spending much more than you would have spent on the tree care services. If you sustain serious injuries – say, from falling when trimming a tree – you may spend a lot of money on treatment procedures. If you damage your home during tree care, the repairs may cost you thousands of dollars. if you destroy your tree irreparably, its removal and replacement will be more expensive than the tree care services.
With a land area of 8.8 square miles, North Highlands is a census-designated place in Sacramento County. Despite its small size, it has plenty of trees, from private homes to public parks. With efforts to increase its urban canopy, North Highlands is being proactive in improving its livability.
North Highlands is in Hardiness Zone 9b. Summers are arid while winters are wet. Throughout the year, the temperature ranges from 39 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature rarely goes below 31 degrees and above 104 degrees. It has 20 inches of rain, zero snow, and 262 sunny days a year. With these conditions, below are some of the best trees to grow in North Highlands:
- Afghan Pine: This is a desert tree that grows well in a hot climate, making it a great option for North Highlands. It is an upright and fast-growing tree, which can grow as tall as 60 feet. Whether you need a screen or windbreak, the wide canopy of this tree will deliver plenty of benefits.
- Bronze Loquat: With a height and width of 20 feet, this is an excellent choice for small spaces. Before planting this tree, make sure to find a spot with morning or all-day sun. Meanwhile, it can adapt to different soil conditions, including loam and clay.
- California Incense Cedar: If you are looking for an elegant addition to your garden, this is a nice option. It can also be a live Christmas tree with its pyramidal shape. It can reach a height of up to 100 feet. However, the spread is often just eight to 12 feet, making it suitable for narrow spaces.
- Chinese Flame: With its seed capsules looking like Chinese lanterns, this is one of the most attractive landscape trees for North Highlands. It also has beautiful summer flowers. The tree can reach a height of 30 feet and a width of 35 feet, so it isn’t too demanding when it comes to its space requirements.
Looking for parks and open spaces with trees in North Highlands? Below are some of the top places that are worth checking out:
- Karl Rosario Park: This neighborhood park is a favorite of families and children. It has a playground, a basketball court, picnic tables, and benches. Surrounded by different trees, it provides a peaceful respite to residents.
- Freedom Park: It has a large rocket-inspired playground with multiple slides and a splash pad, making it a popular summer hangout. The park also has rentable picnic areas.
- Larchmont Park: With several shade trees, grassy lawns, and paved spaces, this is another popular spot in the city for people who would like to relax and get active outdoors. It also has a playground and a basketball court.
Being a census-designated place, North Highlands does not have a City Council. Nonetheless, there is a North Highlands Recreation and Park District, which is responsible for park management, including tree planting and maintenance. Meanwhile, if you are looking for volunteer opportunities, make sure to check out Sacramento Tree Foundation.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in North Highlands Professional
Tree care services – for example, pruning and trimming – are not as simple as they often appear. Without the right tree care gear and experience, trimming or pruning a tree can easily result in permanent injuries. Additionally, the falling branches and limbs can destroy your home. Also, if you cut the wrong branches, you may end up damaging your tree irreparably.
North Highlands residents work with professional tree service in North Highlands providers because of the following reasons:
- Knowledge – Professional arborists are familiar with the treatment procedures that work for different tree diseases and pests. Their tree services guarantee a healthy tree.
- Experience – Tree service providers work for years in the same field – this equips them with experience on a wide range of tree problems and how they can be fixed. For example, when trimming a tree, experienced tree care providers will know the branches to remove and the ones to leave on the tree.
- Equipment – Professionals will have all the necessary tree care gear. Additionally, they will know how to handle the tools – this means that they can solve even the most complicated tree problems.
Professional North Highlands Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in North Highlands are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
North Highlands Tree Services
1 North Highlands Tree Removal
Generally recommended as the last solution, tree removal becomes necessary when it is impossible to save a tree. It is also a perfect solution for when your tree features a possibility of turning into a safety risk.
We are capable of handling both big and small tree removals. Since we have the necessary tree removal gear and experience, we can remove any tree in North Highlands easily and quickly, without damaging your house or any utilities.
We are not limited to offering the tree services outlined above – in fact, we can offer any tree care related service. Once you contact us, we will send a professional tree service provider to analyze your trees. Then, we will offer you a solution that fixes the tree problem as quickly as possible.
2 North Highlands Arborist
To ensure that trees in North Highlands are healthy, appealing, and functional, our team of arborists offers the following tree services:
- Planting – In addition to recommending the best tree species for different locations, our arborists help North Highlands residents with the planting process.
- Health care – After investigating the diseased or pest-infested trees, our team of arborists recommends corrective measures capable of helping the tree regain its health as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Working with our tree pruning team, our arborists eliminate the possibility of tree damage by ensuring that only the right branches are removed.
- Hazard assessment – By conducting a hazard assessment, our team of arborists helps homeowners take care of unstable trees before they turn into safety risks.
- Tree protection plans – If you are considering construction activities near a tree, our arborists will help you come up with an ideal way to protect the tree.
3 North Highlands Tree Pruning
Whether your trees are in a location featuring limited accessibility or they are just next to power lines, our professional tree care team can handle the pruning. To eliminate the possibility of property damage, we rope the branches down slowly when the trees are next to important structures.
Some of the reasons North Highlands residents invite our tree pruning team to their homes include:
- To improve the tree health
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Suppress or stimulate tree growth
Through their tree service experience and knowledge of tree biology, our team will be able to figure out which branches should be removed from a tree. Working with us reduces the chances of tree damage to zero.
4North Highlands Tree Trimming
Our team of professional tree trimmers works with property owners to ensure they achieve the appearance they want on each tree. We are always willing to implement the homeowner’s suggestions. We leave your property once you are 100% satisfied.
For every North Highlands tree trimming project we handle, property owners enjoy the following benefits:
- Opened-up property
- Better view
- Improved aesthetic appeal
- Better air circulation on the trees
- Improved sunlight access
5 North Highlands Emergency Tree Removal
Natural disasters can transform a previously healthy tree into a safety hazard. For example, if a tree gets struck by lightning, it can become unstable to the point that it may fall on your property or even across a busy road. The best way to deal with such a tree is to remove it as soon as possible – this helps you avoid possible injuries and property damage.
Our emergency North Highlands tree removal services team works beyond the normal working hours to ensure every North Highlands resident is safe. If a storm has turned your tree into a safety hazard, all you have to do is contact us. We will arrive at the location in record time and remove the tree.