Tree Service Loomis & Affordable Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Loomis County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Loomis Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Sacramento’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Gabriel M. – Sacramento, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. David was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Sherry S. – Rocklin, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Courtney B. – Sacramento, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Loomis Tree Service
If you have been searching for tree service Loomis provider, look no further! Through professional tree care, we ensure that Loomis residents have aesthetically appealing, safe, and healthy trees on their properties. Our team is made up of highly motivated professionals who are passionate about adding value to both residential and commercial properties by offering the best tree service in Loomis.
On our team, we have experienced and ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborists who can handle all types of tree care needs. For years, our arborists have been helping with emergency tree services, tree removals, pruning, trimming, tree planting, and more.
While it easy to assume that handling the tree services yourself will save you money, you may find yourself spending much more than you would have spent on the tree care services. If you sustain serious injuries – say, from falling when trimming a tree – you may spend a lot of money on treatment procedures. If you damage your home during tree care, the repairs may cost you thousands of dollars. if you destroy your tree irreparably, its removal and replacement will be more expensive than the tree care services.
An unincorporated town, Loomis has a small-town character that gives it a distinct charm. Despite its strategic location in the Sacramento metropolitan area, it is not as chaotic as nearby cities. It has a relaxed atmosphere, which is partly attributed to the many trees that are occupying its land area of 7.27 square miles.
Loomis is in Hardiness Zone 9b. It has a hot-summer Mediterranean climate, with both wet and dry seasons. Throughout the year, it has 21 inches of rain, which is less than the national average of 38 inches. Meanwhile, it has zero snow and 250 sunny days. Given these conditions, below are some of the best trees to grow in Loomis:
- American Sycamore: This is a great option if you are looking for an exceptional street tree. It can tolerate pollution and will not have invasive roots, so you can plant it even near pavements. It can grow at a height of 60 feet and a width of 30 feet. It is adaptable when it comes to soil conditions and will grow whether in full or partial sun.
- Lombardy Poplar: If you need a privacy screen in your home, this is a good tree of choice. However, take note that while it grows fast, it also dies young, so this isn’t a good pick if you want a tree that will endure time. While it can grow up to 60 feet tall, the height is often limited to 12 feet.
- Willow Oak: A good shade tree, it can grow up to 75 feet tall and 50 feet wide, so make sure that you have the space to spare in your landscape. It has long, dark green, and thin leaves, which are different from the other oak species. One of the best things about this tree is that it requires minimal care and maintenance.
- Silver Maple: This tree has silver undersides that are easily visible even in the slightest breeze. It is a common tree for reforestation programs but will also make a nice addition to private yards. The tree grows prolific seeds, which can attract wildlife. The flowers, on the other hand, are favorites of pollinators.
If you are looking for trees in Loomis, below are some of the top places to check out:
- Loomis Basin Community Park: Divided into two parts – North and South, this is a large open area with grassy lawns and many shade trees. Other facilities include a playground, a batting cage, and baseball diamonds.
- Sunrise Loomis Park: At only 4.5 acres, this is a small but relaxing park with lush greenery. It has play areas, a regulation basketball court, and picnic tables.
The Loomis Town Council has several departments that are responsible for tree management. Some of these are the Public Works and Parks & Recreation Departments. They take care of the trees in streets, medians, and parks. For private properties, on the other hand, the residents are responsible and must work with their arborist of choice.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Loomis Professional
Tree care services – for example, pruning and trimming – are not as simple as they often appear. Without the right tree care gear and experience, trimming or pruning a tree can easily result in permanent injuries. Additionally, the falling branches and limbs can destroy your home. Also, if you cut the wrong branches, you may end up damaging your tree irreparably.
Loomis residents work with professional tree service in Loomis providers because of the following reasons:
- Knowledge – Professional arborists are familiar with the treatment procedures that work for different tree diseases and pests. Their tree services guarantee a healthy tree.
- Experience – Tree service providers work for years in the same field – this equips them with experience on a wide range of tree problems and how they can be fixed. For example, when trimming a tree, experienced tree care providers will know the branches to remove and the ones to leave on the tree.
- Equipment – Professionals will have all the necessary tree care gear. Additionally, they will know how to handle the tools – this means that they can solve even the most complicated tree problems.
Professional Loomis Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Loomis are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Loomis Tree Services
1 Loomis Tree Removal
Generally recommended as the last solution, tree removal becomes necessary when it is impossible to save a tree. It is also a perfect solution for when your tree features a possibility of turning into a safety risk.
We are capable of handling both big and small tree removals. Since we have the necessary tree removal gear and experience, we can remove any tree in Loomis easily and quickly, without damaging your house or any utilities.
We are not limited to offering the tree services outlined above – in fact, we can offer any tree care related service. Once you contact us, we will send a professional tree service provider to analyze your trees. Then, we will offer you a solution that fixes the tree problem as quickly as possible.
2 Loomis Arborist
To ensure that trees in Loomis are healthy, appealing, and functional, our team of arborists offers the following tree services:
- Planting – In addition to recommending the best tree species for different locations, our arborists help Loomis residents with the planting process.
- Health care – After investigating the diseased or pest-infested trees, our team of arborists recommends corrective measures capable of helping the tree regain its health as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Working with our tree pruning team, our arborists eliminate the possibility of tree damage by ensuring that only the right branches are removed.
- Hazard assessment – By conducting a hazard assessment, our team of arborists helps homeowners take care of unstable trees before they turn into safety risks.
- Tree protection plans – If you are considering construction activities near a tree, our arborists will help you come up with an ideal way to protect the tree.
3 Loomis Tree Pruning
Whether your trees are in a location featuring limited accessibility or they are just next to power lines, our professional tree care team can handle the pruning. To eliminate the possibility of property damage, we rope the branches down slowly when the trees are next to important structures.
Some of the reasons Loomis residents invite our tree pruning team to their homes include:
- To improve the tree health
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Suppress or stimulate tree growth
Through their tree service experience and knowledge of tree biology, our team will be able to figure out which branches should be removed from a tree. Working with us reduces the chances of tree damage to zero.
4Loomis Tree Trimming
Our team of professional tree trimmers works with property owners to ensure they achieve the appearance they want on each tree. We are always willing to implement the homeowner’s suggestions. We leave your property once you are 100% satisfied.
For every Loomis tree trimming project we handle, property owners enjoy the following benefits:
- Opened-up property
- Better view
- Improved aesthetic appeal
- Better air circulation on the trees
- Improved sunlight access
5 Loomis Emergency Tree Removal
Natural disasters can transform a previously healthy tree into a safety hazard. For example, if a tree gets struck by lightning, it can become unstable to the point that it may fall on your property or even across a busy road. The best way to deal with such a tree is to remove it as soon as possible – this helps you avoid possible injuries and property damage.
Our emergency Loomis tree removal services team works beyond the normal working hours to ensure every Loomis resident is safe. If a storm has turned your tree into a safety hazard, all you have to do is contact us. We will arrive at the location in record time and remove the tree.