#1 Tree Service Fair Oaks & Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Sacramento County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Fair Oaks Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Sacramento’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Gabriel M. – Sacramento, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. David was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Sherry S. – Rocklin, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Courtney B. – Sacramento, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Fair Oaks Tree Service
If you have been searching for tree service Fair Oaks provider, look no further! Through professional tree care, we ensure that Fair Oaks residents have aesthetically appealing, safe, and healthy trees on their properties. Our team is made up of highly motivated professionals who are passionate about adding value to both residential and commercial properties by offering the best tree service in Fair Oaks.
On our team, we have experienced and ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborists who can handle all types of tree care needs. For years, our arborists have been helping with emergency tree services, tree removals, pruning, trimming, tree planting, and more.
While it easy to assume that handling the tree services yourself will save you money, you may find yourself spending much more than you would have spent on the tree care services. If you sustain serious injuries – say, from falling when trimming a tree – you may spend a lot of money on treatment procedures. If you damage your home during tree care, the repairs may cost you thousands of dollars. if you destroy your tree irreparably, its removal and replacement will be more expensive than the tree care services.
A census-designated place, Fair Oaks is a suburb in Sacramento County. It has natural and lush foliage with dense canopies, contributing to its livability. Despite its strategic location near key cities, it enjoys a tranquil environment, which is made more relaxing by the presence of many trees.
Fair Oaks is in Hardiness Zone 9b. Summers are arid while winters are wet. Throughout the year, the temperature ranges from 39 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 21 inches of rain, zero snow, and 264 sunny days a year. With its hot-summer Mediterranean climate, below are some of the best trees to grow in Fair Oaks:
- Black Tupelo: A medium to large tree, it grows at a height of 30 to 50 feet and a width of 20 to 30 feet. It has attractive alternate glossy leaves, which are at their most beautiful in the fall. The ridged bark also adds to the beauty of this tree. Nonetheless, it can be prone to several problems, including leaf spots, cankers, and tupelo leaf miners.
- October Glory Maple: If you want to have striking fall colors in your private landscape, it is hard to go wrong with this tree. More than its beauty, it is also popular because it requires minimal care and maintenance. It grows in full sun or partial shade and will also tolerate a variety of soil types.
- California Bay Laurel: This aromatic evergreen tree has a smooth bark when it is young, which turns scaly as it matures. It is known for having leaves with a distinct aroma, which is also popular for its culinary applications.
- Moorpark Apricot: If you are looking for a fruit tree to grow in Fair Oaks, this is one of the best options to consider. It has velvety skinned and delicious fruits, which are similar to peaches, cherries, and plums. This tree will grow at a height and width of 20 feet, making it an excellent choice for small spaces.
If you are looking for trees in Fair Oaks, below are some of the parks and open spaces that are worth checking out:
- Fair Oaks Park: One of the most popular parks in the city, it has paved paths surrounded by many shade trees. Its facilities include horseshoe pits, a playground, a skate park, a baseball diamond, a basketball court, and picnic areas.
- Miller Park: Whether you would like to go for a stroll or have a barbecue party, this is a good park to visit. It is also home to a basketball court, horseshoe pits, a playground, and a tennis court.
As a census-designated place, Fair Oaks does not have its own City Council. Nonetheless, there is a Fair Oaks Recreation and Park District, which is responsible for tree care and management in the parks and open spaces. They also host regular activities, including volunteer tree planting.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Fair Oaks Professional
Tree care services – for example, pruning and trimming – are not as simple as they often appear. Without the right tree care gear and experience, trimming or pruning a tree can easily result in permanent injuries. Additionally, the falling branches and limbs can destroy your home. Also, if you cut the wrong branches, you may end up damaging your tree irreparably.
Fair Oaks residents work with professional tree service in Fair Oaks providers because of the following reasons:
- Knowledge – Professional arborists are familiar with the treatment procedures that work for different tree diseases and pests. Their tree services guarantee a healthy tree.
- Experience – Tree service providers work for years in the same field – this equips them with experience on a wide range of tree problems and how they can be fixed. For example, when trimming a tree, experienced tree care providers will know the branches to remove and the ones to leave on the tree.
- Equipment – Professionals will have all the necessary tree care gear. Additionally, they will know how to handle the tools – this means that they can solve even the most complicated tree problems.
Professional Fair Oaks Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Fair Oaks are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Fair Oaks Tree Services
1 Fair Oaks Tree Removal
Generally recommended as the last solution, tree removal becomes necessary when it is impossible to save a tree. It is also a perfect solution for when your tree features a possibility of turning into a safety risk.
We are capable of handling both big and small tree removals. Since we have the necessary tree removal gear and experience, we can remove any tree in Fair Oaks easily and quickly, without damaging your house or any utilities.
We are not limited to offering the tree services outlined above – in fact, we can offer any tree care related service. Once you contact us, we will send a professional tree service provider to analyze your trees. Then, we will offer you a solution that fixes the tree problem as quickly as possible.
2 Fair Oaks Arborist
To ensure that trees in Fair Oaks are healthy, appealing, and functional, our team of arborists offers the following tree services:
- Planting – In addition to recommending the best tree species for different locations, our arborists help Fair Oaks residents with the planting process.
- Health care – After investigating the diseased or pest-infested trees, our team of arborists recommends corrective measures capable of helping the tree regain its health as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Working with our tree pruning team, our arborists eliminate the possibility of tree damage by ensuring that only the right branches are removed.
- Hazard assessment – By conducting a hazard assessment, our team of arborists helps homeowners take care of unstable trees before they turn into safety risks.
- Tree protection plans – If you are considering construction activities near a tree, our arborists will help you come up with an ideal way to protect the tree.
3 Fair Oaks Tree Pruning
Whether your trees are in a location featuring limited accessibility or they are just next to power lines, our professional tree care team can handle the pruning. To eliminate the possibility of property damage, we rope the branches down slowly when the trees are next to important structures.
Some of the reasons Fair Oaks residents invite our tree pruning team to their homes include:
- To improve the tree health
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Suppress or stimulate tree growth
Through their tree service experience and knowledge of tree biology, our team will be able to figure out which branches should be removed from a tree. Working with us reduces the chances of tree damage to zero.
4Fair Oaks Tree Trimming
Our team of professional tree trimmers works with property owners to ensure they achieve the appearance they want on each tree. We are always willing to implement the homeowner’s suggestions. We leave your property once you are 100% satisfied.
For every Fair Oaks tree trimming project we handle, property owners enjoy the following benefits:
- Opened-up property
- Better view
- Improved aesthetic appeal
- Better air circulation on the trees
- Improved sunlight access
5 Fair Oaks Emergency Tree Removal
Natural disasters can transform a previously healthy tree into a safety hazard. For example, if a tree gets struck by lightning, it can become unstable to the point that it may fall on your property or even across a busy road. The best way to deal with such a tree is to remove it as soon as possible – this helps you avoid possible injuries and property damage.
Our emergency Fair Oaks tree removal services team works beyond the normal working hours to ensure every Fair Oaks resident is safe. If a storm has turned your tree into a safety hazard, all you have to do is contact us. We will arrive at the location in record time and remove the tree.
Tree Service Pros Fair Oaks
4790 Dewey Dr
Fair Oaks, CA 95628