Tree Service Elk Grove
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Sacramento County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Elk Grove Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Sacramento’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Gabriel M. – Sacramento, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. David was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Sherry S. – Rocklin, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Courtney B. – Sacramento, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Elk Grove Tree Service
If you have been searching for tree service Elk Grove provider, look no further! Through professional tree care, we ensure that Elk Grove residents have aesthetically appealing, safe, and healthy trees on their properties. Our team is made up of highly motivated professionals who are passionate about adding value to both residential and commercial properties by offering the best tree service in Elk Grove.
On our team, we have experienced and ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborists who can handle all types of tree care needs. For years, our arborists have been helping with emergency tree services, tree removals, pruning, trimming, tree planting, and more.
While it easy to assume that handling the tree services yourself will save you money, you may find yourself spending much more than you would have spent on the tree care services. If you sustain serious injuries – say, from falling when trimming a tree – you may spend a lot of money on treatment procedures. If you damage your home during tree care, the repairs may cost you thousands of dollars. if you destroy your tree irreparably, its removal and replacement will be more expensive than the tree care services.
A family-oriented community, Elk Grove is popular for its high quality of life. Home to over 170,000 residents, the city boasts of a dense urban forest, which contributes to its livability. Over 22.8% of the city is covered by trees, most of which are in residential properties. Its healthy canopy offers a combined annual benefit of up to $12 million, including energy savings, improvement of air quality, and an increase in the value of real estate properties.
Elk Grove is in Hardiness Zone 9b. Summers are hot, with temperatures reaching up to 93 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, it has wet winters, with temperatures going as low as 39 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 20 inches of rain, zero snow, and 266 sunny days a year. With its temperate four-season climate, below are some of the best trees to grow in Elk Grove:
- Crape Myrtle: One of the quintessential trees in southern landscapes, it has lovely summer blooms and distinct peeling bark. Soil amendments are often unnecessary, as long as it is well-draining. Annual feeding of a nitrogen-rich fertilizer is a must to encourage healthy growth.
- White Alder: While it is more commonly found in the wild near streams, you can also grow the tree in private areas with the right conditions. One of the most important is to have moist and well-draining soil. In the summer months, irrigation is important to retain the moisture of the soil.
- London Plane: A tall and sturdy tree, it can reach a height of 100 feet and a width of 80 feet, so make sure that you have generous space to spare. It has straight trunks and slightly drooping branches, making it an attractive tree.
- Raywood Ash: This drought-tolerant tree is an excellent addition to your landscape if you are looking for attractive fall colors. It reaches a height and width of up to 50 feet, so make sure to pick a spot that can accommodate its size. You should also choose a location that receives up to six hours of full sun daily.
If you are looking for trees in Elk Grove, make sure to check out these parks and open spaces:
- Elk Grove Park: This regional park was built in the 1800s and served as a gathering place. Today, it is home to reservable picnic areas, a dog park, horseshoe pits, a scenic lake, and playgrounds.
- Batey Park: Aside from lots of shade trees, this park has a pickleball court, tennis court, shaded picnic areas, and playgrounds.
The Public Works and Parks & Recreation Departments maintain the city trees in public spaces, including streets, medians, and parks. They have different programs for increasing urban canopy while also improving the quality of life in the city. Several non-profit and private organizations also have their respective initiatives for making the city greener, including the Sacramento Tree Foundation. They have tree planting activities that are open to community volunteers.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Elk Grove Professional
Tree care services – for example, pruning and trimming – are not as simple as they often appear. Without the right tree care gear and experience, trimming or pruning a tree can easily result in permanent injuries. Additionally, the falling branches and limbs can destroy your home. Also, if you cut the wrong branches, you may end up damaging your tree irreparably.
Elk Grove residents work with professional tree service in Elk Grove providers because of the following reasons:
- Knowledge – Professional arborists are familiar with the treatment procedures that work for different tree diseases and pests. Their tree services guarantee a healthy tree.
- Experience – Tree service providers work for years in the same field – this equips them with experience on a wide range of tree problems and how they can be fixed. For example, when trimming a tree, experienced tree care providers will know the branches to remove and the ones to leave on the tree.
- Equipment – Professionals will have all the necessary tree care gear. Additionally, they will know how to handle the tools – this means that they can solve even the most complicated tree problems.
Professional Elk Grove Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Elk Grove are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Elk Grove Tree Services
1 Elk Grove Tree Removal
Generally recommended as the last solution, tree removal becomes necessary when it is impossible to save a tree. It is also a perfect solution for when your tree features a possibility of turning into a safety risk.
We are capable of handling both big and small tree removals. Since we have the necessary tree removal gear and experience, we can remove any tree in Elk Grove easily and quickly, without damaging your house or any utilities.
We are not limited to offering the tree services outlined above – in fact, we can offer any tree care related service. Once you contact us, we will send a professional tree service provider to analyze your trees. Then, we will offer you a solution that fixes the tree problem as quickly as possible.
2 Elk Grove Arborist
To ensure that trees in Elk Grove are healthy, appealing, and functional, our team of arborists offers the following tree services:
- Planting – In addition to recommending the best tree species for different locations, our arborists help Elk Grove residents with the planting process.
- Health care – After investigating the diseased or pest-infested trees, our team of arborists recommends corrective measures capable of helping the tree regain its health as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Working with our tree pruning team, our arborists eliminate the possibility of tree damage by ensuring that only the right branches are removed.
- Hazard assessment – By conducting a hazard assessment, our team of arborists helps homeowners take care of unstable trees before they turn into safety risks.
- Tree protection plans – If you are considering construction activities near a tree, our arborists will help you come up with an ideal way to protect the tree.
3 Elk Grove Tree Pruning
Whether your trees are in a location featuring limited accessibility or they are just next to power lines, our professional tree care team can handle the pruning. To eliminate the possibility of property damage, we rope the branches down slowly when the trees are next to important structures.
Some of the reasons Elk Grove residents invite our tree pruning team to their homes include:
- To improve the tree health
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Suppress or stimulate tree growth
Through their tree service experience and knowledge of tree biology, our team will be able to figure out which branches should be removed from a tree. Working with us reduces the chances of tree damage to zero.
4Elk Grove Tree Trimming
Our team of professional tree trimmers works with property owners to ensure they achieve the appearance they want on each tree. We are always willing to implement the homeowner’s suggestions. We leave your property once you are 100% satisfied.
For every Elk Grove tree trimming project we handle, property owners enjoy the following benefits:
- Opened-up property
- Better view
- Improved aesthetic appeal
- Better air circulation on the trees
- Improved sunlight access
5 Elk Grove Emergency Tree Removal
Natural disasters can transform a previously healthy tree into a safety hazard. For example, if a tree gets struck by lightning, it can become unstable to the point that it may fall on your property or even across a busy road. The best way to deal with such a tree is to remove it as soon as possible – this helps you avoid possible injuries and property damage.
Our emergency Elk Grove tree removal services team works beyond the normal working hours to ensure every Elk Grove resident is safe. If a storm has turned your tree into a safety hazard, all you have to do is contact us. We will arrive at the location in record time and remove the tree.