Tree Service Orangevale
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Sacramento County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Orangevale Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Sacramento’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Gabriel M. – Sacramento, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. David was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Sherry S. – Rocklin, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Courtney B. – Sacramento, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Orangevale Tree Service
If you have been searching for tree service Orangevale provider, look no further! Through professional tree care, we ensure that Orangevale residents have aesthetically appealing, safe, and healthy trees on their properties. Our team is made up of highly motivated professionals who are passionate about adding value to both residential and commercial properties by offering the best tree service in Orangevale.
On our team, we have experienced and ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborists who can handle all types of tree care needs. For years, our arborists have been helping with emergency tree services, tree removals, pruning, trimming, tree planting, and more.
While it easy to assume that handling the tree services yourself will save you money, you may find yourself spending much more than you would have spent on the tree care services. If you sustain serious injuries – say, from falling when trimming a tree – you may spend a lot of money on treatment procedures. If you damage your home during tree care, the repairs may cost you thousands of dollars. if you destroy your tree irreparably, its removal and replacement will be more expensive than the tree care services.
A census-designated place in Sacramento County, Orangevale enjoys a strategic location while maintaining the feel of a relaxed suburb. From its rolling hills to the scenic views of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, many things make Orangevale a desirable place to live. Not to mention, its rural environment has many trees filling its land area of 11.5 square miles.
Orangevale is in Hardiness Zone 9b. It has arid summers and wet winters. Throughout the year, the temperature ranges from 39 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature rarely goes below 31 degrees and above 103 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 21 inches of rain, zero snow, and 264 sunny days a year. With these conditions, below are some of the best trees to grow in Orangevale:
- Orange: Historically, Orangevale is known as an agricultural area with many orange groves. That said, it makes sense that oranges are amongst the most common fruit trees in many yards. For high productivity, make sure to add a nitrogen-rich fertilizer. Regular watering is also important.
- Chinese Pistache: If you are looking for a tree with a profusion of striking autumn colors, this is an excellent option. It also has well-behaved roots, so you can plant it even near streets. Plus, it is well-adaptable to a variety of soil conditions, but the most important is to be well-draining.
- Deodar Cedar: A great choice for a live Christmas tree in private landscapes, it can grow at a height of 50 feet with the right conditions. It has silvery-green needles, which also make it a nice ornamental tree. Look for a sunny location with well-draining and slightly acidic soil.
- Live Oak: If space is not an issue, this is a good tree. Take note that it reaches a height of 60 feet and a spread of 120 feet. Because it is massive, you will see it more often used as a park specimen instead of a private landscape tree. Regular irrigation is an important care requirement, especially when the tree is young.
Looking for parks and open spaces with trees in Orangevale, below are some of the best places in Orangevale:
- Orangevale Community Park: This 76-acre park is one of the largest that you will find in the area. It has a disc golf course, a horse arena, a playground, and several shade trees.
- Pecan Park: At 9.56 acres, this park has unlighted tennis courts, a dog park, a playground with tot swings, basketball courts, and soccer fields.
- Almond Avenue Park: A little neighborhood park, this is a common hangout spot for families. It has a playground, as well as tables and benches under trees.
As a census-designated place, Orangevale does not have a City Council. Nonetheless, several private organizations are proactive in building a better community, such as by increasing the urban canopy. A good example of this is the Orangeville Chamber of Commerce, a non-profit organization that is geared towards creating a healthy social and economic environment. More so, if you want to volunteer in tree planting activities, one organization to check out is the Sacramento Tree Foundation.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Orangevale Professional
Tree care services – for example, pruning and trimming – are not as simple as they often appear. Without the right tree care gear and experience, trimming or pruning a tree can easily result in permanent injuries. Additionally, the falling branches and limbs can destroy your home. Also, if you cut the wrong branches, you may end up damaging your tree irreparably.
Orangevale residents work with professional tree service in Orangevale providers because of the following reasons:
- Knowledge – Professional arborists are familiar with the treatment procedures that work for different tree diseases and pests. Their tree services guarantee a healthy tree.
- Experience – Tree service providers work for years in the same field – this equips them with experience on a wide range of tree problems and how they can be fixed. For example, when trimming a tree, experienced tree care providers will know the branches to remove and the ones to leave on the tree.
- Equipment – Professionals will have all the necessary tree care gear. Additionally, they will know how to handle the tools – this means that they can solve even the most complicated tree problems.
Professional Orangevale Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Orangevale are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Orangevale Tree Services
1 Orangevale Tree Removal
Generally recommended as the last solution, tree removal becomes necessary when it is impossible to save a tree. It is also a perfect solution for when your tree features a possibility of turning into a safety risk.
We are capable of handling both big and small tree removals. Since we have the necessary tree removal gear and experience, we can remove any tree in Orangevale easily and quickly, without damaging your house or any utilities.
We are not limited to offering the tree services outlined above – in fact, we can offer any tree care related service. Once you contact us, we will send a professional tree service provider to analyze your trees. Then, we will offer you a solution that fixes the tree problem as quickly as possible.
2 Orangevale Arborist
To ensure that trees in Orangevale are healthy, appealing, and functional, our team of arborists offers the following tree services:
- Planting – In addition to recommending the best tree species for different locations, our arborists help Orangevale residents with the planting process.
- Health care – After investigating the diseased or pest-infested trees, our team of arborists recommends corrective measures capable of helping the tree regain its health as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Working with our tree pruning team, our arborists eliminate the possibility of tree damage by ensuring that only the right branches are removed.
- Hazard assessment – By conducting a hazard assessment, our team of arborists helps homeowners take care of unstable trees before they turn into safety risks.
- Tree protection plans – If you are considering construction activities near a tree, our arborists will help you come up with an ideal way to protect the tree.
3 Orangevale Tree Pruning
Whether your trees are in a location featuring limited accessibility or they are just next to power lines, our professional tree care team can handle the pruning. To eliminate the possibility of property damage, we rope the branches down slowly when the trees are next to important structures.
Some of the reasons Orangevale residents invite our tree pruning team to their homes include:
- To improve the tree health
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Suppress or stimulate tree growth
Through their tree service experience and knowledge of tree biology, our team will be able to figure out which branches should be removed from a tree. Working with us reduces the chances of tree damage to zero.
4Orangevale Tree Trimming
Our team of professional tree trimmers works with property owners to ensure they achieve the appearance they want on each tree. We are always willing to implement the homeowner’s suggestions. We leave your property once you are 100% satisfied.
For every Orangevale tree trimming project we handle, property owners enjoy the following benefits:
- Opened-up property
- Better view
- Improved aesthetic appeal
- Better air circulation on the trees
- Improved sunlight access
5 Orangevale Emergency Tree Removal
Natural disasters can transform a previously healthy tree into a safety hazard. For example, if a tree gets struck by lightning, it can become unstable to the point that it may fall on your property or even across a busy road. The best way to deal with such a tree is to remove it as soon as possible – this helps you avoid possible injuries and property damage.
Our emergency Orangevale tree removal services team works beyond the normal working hours to ensure every Orangevale resident is safe. If a storm has turned your tree into a safety hazard, all you have to do is contact us. We will arrive at the location in record time and remove the tree.