We’re The Right Ones For The Job
Backed by Nearly 25 Years of Experience
Certified & Insured to Get the Job Done
Free & Detailed Quotes Provided
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable, fast and on time
Tree Service Sacramento’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. David was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Certified El Dorado Hills Tree Service Experts
Serving El Dorado Hills & Sacramento County with Nearly 30 Years of Combined Experience
George Salinas Tree Service El Dorado Hills is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in El Dorado Hills and Sacramento County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
How Can We Enhance Your Property
George Salinas Tree Service in El Dorado Hills. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
Your Certified Tree Experts!
Dedicated to Providing Our Customers with Exceptional Services
A Certified Arborist in El Dorado Hills is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist El Dorado Hills for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal El Dorado Hills Methods
We always use the SAFEST tree removal El Dorado Hills methods for your property’s safety, to ensure efficiency, and to promote safety! We strive to save every tree we can, but sometimes tree removal is necessary.
Expert Tree Service Business
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in El Dorado Hills, CA. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
We provide professional and affordable tree care company for our clients. We’d love the opportunity to work with you and show why our exceptional service sets us apart from the rest.
George Salinas El Dorado Hills Tree Service
We make it easier for El Dorado Hills, Sacramento residents to access high-quality tree service El Dorado Hills services. Our tree service in El Dorado Hills has been turning unsafe trees into safe, beautiful, functional, and healthy trees. Our tree care team works with El Dorado Hills property owners to come up with viable solutions for various issues which affect trees.
We are ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified. The arborists who work with us have already received certification from ISA. Apart from the certification, the arborists have years of experience handling disease and pest-related issues in El Dorado Hills. You can trust them to come up with a viable solution.
A good team without the right tree service equipment may not achieve the El Dorado Hills tree owner’s goals. This is why we have already invested in the best tree services.
Why You Should Work with Professional Tree Service in El Dorado Hills Providers
If you have been searching for tree service El Dorado Hills provider, look no further! Through professional tree care, we ensure that El Dorado Hills residents have aesthetically appealing, safe, and healthy trees on their properties. Our team is made up of highly motivated professionals who are passionate about adding value to both residential and commercial properties by offering the best tree service in El Dorado Hills.
On our team, we have experienced and ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborists who can handle all types of tree care needs. For years, our arborists have been helping with emergency tree services, tree removals, pruning, trimming, tree planting, and more.
While it easy to assume that handling the tree services yourself will save you money, you may find yourself spending much more than you would have spent on the tree care services. If you sustain serious injuries – say, from falling when trimming a tree – you may spend a lot of money on treatment procedures. If you damage your home during tree care, the repairs may cost you thousands of dollars. if you destroy your tree irreparably, its removal and replacement will be more expensive than the tree care services.
A census-designated place and an unincorporated area located in the east of Sacramento, El Dorado Hills is botanically rich and ecologically diverse. It has lush rolling hills and plenty of trees, which contribute to its livability. It also enjoys proximity to several state parks where you can find many trees.
El Dorado Hills is in Hardiness Zone 9a. Summers are arid while winters are wet. Throughout the year, the temperature ranges from 39 to 94 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 30 inches of rain, zero snow, and 250 sunny days a year. It is free of soil contamination, providing an ideal environment for the growth of different trees, including the following:
- Bigleaf Maple: Growing 50 to 100 feet upon maturity, this tree requires a large space. It is adaptable when it comes to its growing conditions as it tolerates full sun, full shade, and partial shade. However, take note that it has strong roots, so you must plant it away from streets and similar structures that it can damage.
- Boxelder: This is another good maple tree that will grow well in El Dorado Hills. Upon maturity, it can reach a height and width of 30 to 50 feet. It needs up to six hours of full sun daily to thrive. As for the soil requirements, it should be moist and well-draining.
- Ponderosa Pine: A large tree with a wide and cylindrical crown, this is more common in the wild than in private landscapes because of its size. It can reach a height of 100 feet, but it is relatively narrow with a canopy spread of only 25 to 30 feet. It requires full sun and will adapt to different soil conditions.
- Incense Cedar: With its pine-scented foliage, this will make a nice addition to your landscape if you are looking for a live Christmas tree. It has an upright form, which makes it a great option for narrow spaces. This tree will grow best if it has full sun exposure.
Aside from private yards, you will also find plenty of trees in many parks and open spaces in El Dorado Hills, including the following:
- El Dorado Hills Community Park: At 40 acres, this is one of the largest parks you will find in the area. It has multi-use sports fields, a fenced dog park, a playground, a wading pool, a barbecue area, and picnic tables.
- Lake Forest Park: With a land area of almost ten acres, this park has recreational activities for people of all ages. It has a sand volleyball court, a nature trail, tennis courts, and picnic areas.
Since El Dorado Hills is a census-designated place, it does not have a City Council. Many of the tree management activities are handled by Placer County, as well as the El Dorado Hills Community Services District. Meanwhile, several private organizations have proactive roles in making the community greener, such as the Sacramento Tree Foundation.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in El Dorado Hills Professional
Tree care services – for example, pruning and trimming – are not as simple as they often appear. Without the right tree care gear and experience, trimming or pruning a tree can easily result in permanent injuries. Additionally, the falling branches and limbs can destroy your home. Also, if you cut the wrong branches, you may end up damaging your tree irreparably.
El Dorado Hills residents work with professional tree service in El Dorado Hills providers because of the following reasons:
- Knowledge – Professional arborists are familiar with the treatment procedures that work for different tree diseases and pests. Their tree services guarantee a healthy tree.
- Experience – Tree service providers work for years in the same field – this equips them with experience on a wide range of tree problems and how they can be fixed. For example, when trimming a tree, experienced tree care providers will know the branches to remove and the ones to leave on the tree.
- Equipment – Professionals will have all the necessary tree care gear. Additionally, they will know how to handle the tools – this means that they can solve even the most complicated tree problems.
Professional El Dorado Hills Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in El Dorado Hills are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
El Dorado Hills Tree Services
1El Dorado Hills Tree Removal
Generally recommended as the last solution, tree removal El Dorado Hills becomes necessary when it is impossible to save a tree. It is also a perfect solution for when your tree features a possibility of turning into a safety risk.
We are capable of handling both big and small tree removals. Since we have the necessary tree removal gear and experience, we can remove any tree in El Dorado Hills easily and quickly, without damaging your house or any utilities.
We are not limited to offering the tree services outlined above – in fact, we can offer any tree care related service. Once you contact us, we will send a professional tree service provider to analyze your trees. Then, we will offer you a solution that fixes the tree problem as quickly as possible.
2El Dorado Hills Tree Pruning
To ensure that trees in El Dorado Hills are healthy, appealing, and functional, our team of arborists offers the following tree services:
- Planting – In addition to recommending the best tree species for different locations, our arborists help El Dorado Hills residents with the planting process.
- Health care – After investigating the diseased or pest-infested trees, our team of arborists recommends corrective measures capable of helping the tree regain its health as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Working with our tree pruning El Dorado Hills team, our arborists eliminate the possibility of tree damage by ensuring that only the right branches are removed.
- Hazard assessment – By conducting a hazard assessment, our team of arborists helps homeowners take care of unstable trees before they turn into safety risks.
- Tree protection plans – If you are considering construction activities near a tree, our arborists will help you come up with an ideal way to protect the tree.
3El Dorado Hills Tree Trimming
Whether your trees are in a location featuring limited accessibility or they are just next to power lines, our professional tree care team can handle the pruning. To eliminate the possibility of property damage, we rope the branches down slowly when the trees are next to important structures.
Some of the reasons El Dorado Hills residents invite our tree pruning team to their homes include:
- To improve the tree health
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Suppress or stimulate tree growth
Through their tree service experience and knowledge of tree biology, our team will be able to figure out which branches should be removed from a tree. Working with us reduces the chances of tree damage to zero.
4El Dorado Hills Emergency Tree Removal
Our tree trimming El Dorado Hills team of professional tree trimmers works with property owners to ensure they achieve the appearance they want on each tree. We are always willing to implement the homeowner’s suggestions. We leave your property once you are 100% satisfied.
For every El Dorado Hills tree trimming project we handle, property owners enjoy the following benefits:
- Opened-up property
- Better view
- Improved aesthetic appeal
- Better air circulation on the trees
- Improved sunlight access
5El Dorado Hills Arborist
Natural disasters can transform a previously healthy tree into a safety hazard. For example, if a tree gets struck by lightning, it can become unstable to the point that it may fall on your property or even across a busy road. The best way to deal with such a tree is to remove it as soon as possible – this helps you avoid possible injuries and property damage.
Our emergency El Dorado Hills tree removal services team works beyond the normal working hours to ensure every El Dorado Hills resident is safe. If a storm has turned your tree into a safety hazard, all you have to do is contact us. We will arrive at the location in record time and remove the tree.