Tree Service Rocklin
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Rocklin County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Rocklin Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Sacramento’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Gabriel M. – Sacramento, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. David was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Sherry S. – Rocklin, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Courtney B. – Sacramento, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Rocklin Tree Service
If you have been searching for tree service Rocklin provider, look no further! Through professional tree care, we ensure that Rocklin residents have aesthetically appealing, safe, and healthy trees on their properties. Our team is made up of highly motivated professionals who are passionate about adding value to both residential and commercial properties by offering the best tree service in Rocklin.
On our team, we have experienced and ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborists who can handle all types of tree care needs. For years, our arborists have been helping with emergency tree services, tree removals, pruning, trimming, tree planting, and more.
While it easy to assume that handling the tree services yourself will save you money, you may find yourself spending much more than you would have spent on the tree care services. If you sustain serious injuries – say, from falling when trimming a tree – you may spend a lot of money on treatment procedures. If you damage your home during tree care, the repairs may cost you thousands of dollars. if you destroy your tree irreparably, its removal and replacement will be more expensive than the tree care services.
Located around 22 miles from Sacramento, Rocklin has a rolling hill terrain that offers unrivaled views. Despite being one of the fastest-growing communities in the region, it has a relatively relaxed feel compared to the surrounding cities. Among others, one thing that contributes to the latter is the presence of many trees, which you will find in both private and public spaces.
Rocklin is in Hardiness Zone 9a. Summers are hot while winters are wet. It has comfortable weather throughout the year with temperatures ranging from 39 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 21 inches of rain, zero snow, and 255 sunny days a year. With these conditions, here are some of the best trees to grow in Rocklin:
- California Buckeye: This is a great option if you are looking for a shade tree that can also add year-round visual interest in a private landscape. It is also easy to grow for almost anyone, as long as you meet the right conditions. It requires six to eight hours of full sun daily.
- Crape Myrtle: A popular ornamental tree for southern landscapes, it reaches a height of 30 feet and a width of 25 feet, making it great even for limited spaces. It has showy summer blooms in a profusion of bright colors. The distinct bark also adds to its appeal.
- Southern Magnolia: With its lovely white flowers and glossy green leaves, this is another beautiful tree for Rocklin yards. It has a height of up to 80 feet and a width of up to 40 feet, so you will need generous space.
- Desert Willow: From its comfortable summer shade to fragrant flowers, you will have many reasons to grow this tree in Rocklin. It has long and slender leaves, which add to the charm of the tree. As a desert plant, this tree is known for its drought tolerance.
While you will find many trees in Rocklin, none is as protected as oaks. The city has an Oak Tree Preservation Ordinance. When you are removing an oak tree with a diameter of more than six inches, a special permit is necessary.
If you are looking for parks with trees in Rocklin, below are some of the top places to check out:
- Quarry Park: A popular gathering place in Rocklin, it is also a common venue for community events and concerts. It has an amphitheater, a nature trail, an adventure park, and a playground.
- Johnson-Springview Park: This is one of the three community parks in Rocklin. At 90 acres, this massive open space has many trees and different facilities, including a sand volleyball court, an 18-hole disc golf course, and lighted tennis courts.
Looking for volunteer tree planting activities in Rocklin? Check out the Parks and Recreation Department as they regularly host activities for greening the community and increasing urban canopy. You can also volunteer in Adopt the Park, a program that allows individuals to have a more active role in park maintenance, including taking care of trees.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Rocklin Professional
Tree care services – for example, pruning and trimming – are not as simple as they often appear. Without the right tree care gear and experience, trimming or pruning a tree can easily result in permanent injuries. Additionally, the falling branches and limbs can destroy your home. Also, if you cut the wrong branches, you may end up damaging your tree irreparably.
Rocklin residents work with professional tree service in Rocklin providers because of the following reasons:
- Knowledge – Professional arborists are familiar with the treatment procedures that work for different tree diseases and pests. Their tree services guarantee a healthy tree.
- Experience – Tree service providers work for years in the same field – this equips them with experience on a wide range of tree problems and how they can be fixed. For example, when trimming a tree, experienced tree care providers will know the branches to remove and the ones to leave on the tree.
- Equipment – Professionals will have all the necessary tree care gear. Additionally, they will know how to handle the tools – this means that they can solve even the most complicated tree problems.
Professional Rocklin Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Rocklin are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Rocklin Tree Services
1 Rocklin Tree Removal
Generally recommended as the last solution, tree removal becomes necessary when it is impossible to save a tree. It is also a perfect solution for when your tree features a possibility of turning into a safety risk.
We are capable of handling both big and small tree removals. Since we have the necessary tree removal gear and experience, we can remove any tree in Rocklin easily and quickly, without damaging your house or any utilities.
We are not limited to offering the tree services outlined above – in fact, we can offer any tree care related service. Once you contact us, we will send a professional tree service provider to analyze your trees. Then, we will offer you a solution that fixes the tree problem as quickly as possible.
2 Rocklin Arborist
To ensure that trees in Rocklin are healthy, appealing, and functional, our team of arborists offers the following tree services:
- Planting – In addition to recommending the best tree species for different locations, our arborists help Rocklin residents with the planting process.
- Health care – After investigating the diseased or pest-infested trees, our team of arborists recommends corrective measures capable of helping the tree regain its health as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Working with our tree pruning team, our arborists eliminate the possibility of tree damage by ensuring that only the right branches are removed.
- Hazard assessment – By conducting a hazard assessment, our team of arborists helps homeowners take care of unstable trees before they turn into safety risks.
- Tree protection plans – If you are considering construction activities near a tree, our arborists will help you come up with an ideal way to protect the tree.
3 Rocklin Tree Pruning
Whether your trees are in a location featuring limited accessibility or they are just next to power lines, our professional tree care team can handle the pruning. To eliminate the possibility of property damage, we rope the branches down slowly when the trees are next to important structures.
Some of the reasons Rocklin residents invite our tree pruning team to their homes include:
- To improve the tree health
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Suppress or stimulate tree growth
Through their tree service experience and knowledge of tree biology, our team will be able to figure out which branches should be removed from a tree. Working with us reduces the chances of tree damage to zero.
4Rocklin Tree Trimming
Our team of professional tree trimmers works with property owners to ensure they achieve the appearance they want on each tree. We are always willing to implement the homeowner’s suggestions. We leave your property once you are 100% satisfied.
For every Rocklin tree trimming project we handle, property owners enjoy the following benefits:
- Opened-up property
- Better view
- Improved aesthetic appeal
- Better air circulation on the trees
- Improved sunlight access
5 Rocklin Emergency Tree Removal
Natural disasters can transform a previously healthy tree into a safety hazard. For example, if a tree gets struck by lightning, it can become unstable to the point that it may fall on your property or even across a busy road. The best way to deal with such a tree is to remove it as soon as possible – this helps you avoid possible injuries and property damage.
Our emergency Rocklin tree removal services team works beyond the normal working hours to ensure every Rocklin resident is safe. If a storm has turned your tree into a safety hazard, all you have to do is contact us. We will arrive at the location in record time and remove the tree.